- This event has passed.
Wine & Chocolate Wine Trail – Saturday – SOLD OUT
February 13, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm$15
*** Unfortunately tickets for this event have sold out.
We will be offering four unique wine pairings with hand-selected chocolates.
*Paired with raspberry chocolate truffle (52% cocoa)
Heritage Painted Horse Cuvee
* Paired with Aztec heat dark chocolate truffle (74% cocoa)
* Paired with dark chocolate ganache truffle (74% cocoa)
Heritage Late Harvest Chambourcin
* Paired with homemade brownie square with Cabernet chocolate drizzle
Guests will also be invited to sample either a dry or sweet wine tasting. The event will take place on our covered wine patio & fully covered & heated wine tent.
Three different time periods are available for purchase
Admission A 12-1:30pm
Admission B 2-3:30pm
Admission C 4-5:30pm
Live acoustic music will be provided by Greg Jones. Greg Jones generates a connective musical experience that hangs in the balance of an intimate improv jazz session, a groove-filled jam show and a chill coffee shop concert.
All tickets must be purchased online in advance. Tickets will not be sold at event entrance.
- General Admission: $15.00 per person
- Wine Club Member Admission: $10.00 per person
* Wine Club Members must be logged into their account to purchase discounted tickets.
This is a New Jersey Wine Trail Weekend, we encourage guests to visit some of our fellow wineries participating in the Wine & Chocolate Wine Trail Weekend.
We don’t encourage children to be in attendance as our event is intended for adults. However, they’re not prohibited and must be under adult supervision at all times.