This position is responsible for assisting with all kitchen activities at the William Heritage tasting room. This position can help provide experience to those looking to move forward in the restaurant industry.
Working Term – Days & Hours
- Position will start as a 2 week trial period
- Working Days – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday / 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Helping to prep food ingredients for food menu
- Helping with cooking and making of food items
- Helping to keep kitchen clean and neat
- Inventory of food items
- Opening & closing procedures
Additional Duties May Include
- Participate in special wine events
- Helping at wine bar to pour wine
- Restocking of items in wine tasting room
- Professional appearance
- Ability to lift 40lbs. Cases of food / cheese can weight as much as 40 lbs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong desire to work as a team
Interviews will be given priority to those who:
- Demonstrates that they enjoy working with people and shows a positive outgoing personality
- Those who show a diligent hard-working attitude
- Ability to hustle and move fast during busy times
- Ability to keep moving and stay busy when there is down time
*** Interviews will only be offered to the few candidates that meet most or all of the above criteria.
To apply please email Penni at [email protected]
Include why you would like to work at William Heritage Winery and a resume if you have one.
Hourly wage will be provided via email.