We can’t wait to welcome our fans back to our tasting room! In accordance with Governor Murphy and CDC guidelines we have a few important protocols in place to offer a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests and staff members.
To accommodate our guests and offer the best experience, reservations will be required for all seating. Online reservations only.
- Seating available for up to 6 people per table
- Each reservation is a 1 hour and 45 minute max
- 11AM reservations end at 12:45PM
- 1:30PM reservations end at 3:15PM
- 4PM reservations end at 5:45PM
Online reservations only.
Available Offerings For Outdoor Seating
- Wine by the bottle / wine by the glass
- Wine tasting flights (includes five 1oz samples of wine organized in our metal flights racks)
- Food items such as our famous pepperoni & cheese bread and asiago spinach dip
Bring Your Mask
Masks will not be required at your table, but we ask that you wear them inside of our tasting room.
Not Yet, But Hopefully Soon!
- No wine tastings or sampling inside our wine tasting room
- No children or those under the age of 21
- No live music or events – We hope to start our Vino & Vibes Thursday night event in mid-July.
- Dogs and other animals are not yet permitted on the property.
- No winery tours.
- Our outdoor seating area will be open to accommodate guests rain or shine.
- In the event of significant rain there is little to no cover in our outdoor area so we encourage guests to re-schedule their reservation based on their comfort level with inclement weather.
- The seating area will be closed in the event of thunder/lightning.
- We can hold a reservation for no more than 15 minutes past the reservation time.
Not Comfortable Venturing Out Yet?
Enjoy wine tasting from the comfort of your home! We currently have three different wine tasting at home boxes to choose from. The perfect at-home wine tasting experience.