Below outlines our current status based on COVID-19
Open Daily from 10am – 6pm
- Tasting room open for to-go sales
- Outdoor seating available. Reservations required.
- Special “stock up on wine for quarantine” discount now available!
- 15% OFF all purchases of 6 or more bottles of wine
- Wine Club Members – 20% OFF all purchases of 6 or more bottles of wine
- Valid for all to-go sales, online purchases, phone orders & deliveries
- Purchase your wine online (make sure to select “pick up” option)
- When you arrive in our parking lot give us a call (856) 589-4474 and provide your name and vehicle info and we’ll bring your wine order out to you.
- Phone Orders
- Give us a call (856) 589-4474
- We’ll take your wine order over the phone
- Call us back when you arrive in our parking lot – provide your name and vehicle info and we’ll bring your wine order out to you : )
- Due to the governor’s mandate we are not allowed to offer the following.
- No inside consumption. Guests may shop and purchase wine inside of our tasting room, but are not permitted to consume wine samples, wine by the glass and food items.
- During this time of limited capacity we are not allowing dogs
- Also due to limited capacity we are not able to accommodate guests under the age of 21.
- Outdoor seating and wine consumption IS now permitted – but reservations are required. Please visit our outdoor seating web page for all the details before your visit.
At William Heritage Winery we are doing our part to responsibly mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus. It is of utmost importance for us to keep our patrons and staff safe. We want to reassure our customers that we have doubled our efforts to sanitize and develop protocols consistent with the recommendations of health organizations.
We have implemented thorough cleaning and sanitizing protocols for the tasting room including all surfaces, checkout registers, door knobs, etc. We have stocked up on gloves and face masks for the staff. Any staff member showing symptoms is encouraged to stay home. Signs displaying tips for proper hand washing have been posted. These are just a few of the many steps we are taking to keep our patrons and staff safe. We are closely monitoring guidelines from health organizations and will take all necessary steps to help reduce the spread of this virus.
Bill & Penni Heritage want all of our guests to feel comfortable when visiting our family winery. We are actively addressing this ongoing situation. Please reach out to us if you have any concerns.