Current Status Based on COVID-19
- Open Daily from 10am – 6pm
- Tasting room open for to-go sales
- Special “stock up on wine for quarantine” discount now available!
- 15% OFF all purchases of 6 or more bottles of wine
- Wine Club Members – 20% OFF all purchases of 6 or more bottles of wine
- Valid for all to-go sales, online purchases, phone orders & deliveries
- Purchase your wine online (make sure to select “pick up” option)
- When you arrive in our parking lot give us a call (856) 589-4474 and provide your name and vehicle info and we’ll bring your wine order out to you.
- Phone orders now available
- Give us a call (856) 589-4474
- We’ll take your wine order over the phone
- Call us back when you arrive in our parking lot – provide your name and vehicle info and we’ll bring your wine order out to you : )
- Order from our online store to get your delivery order started!
- Click here for instructions on how to get our wines delivered to your doorstep.
- Due to the governor’s mandate we are not allowed to offer the following.
- No onsite consumption (wine by the glass sales, wine tastings, food sales & growlers)
- No available seating
At William Heritage Winery we are doing our part to responsibly mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus. It is of utmost importance for us to keep our patrons and staff safe. We want to reassure our customers that we have doubled our efforts to sanitize and develop protocols consistent with the recommendations of health organizations.
We have implemented thorough cleaning and sanitizing protocols for the tasting room including all surfaces, checkout registers, door knobs, etc. We have stocked up on gloves and face masks for the staff. Any staff member showing symptoms is encouraged to stay home. Signs displaying tips for proper hand washing have been posted. These are just a few of the many steps we are taking to keep our patrons and staff safe. We are closely monitoring suggestions from the CDC and will take all necessary steps to help reduce the spread of this virus.
Bill & Penni Heritage want all of our guests to feel comfortable when visiting our family winery. We are actively addressing this ongoing situation. Please reach out to us if you have any concerns.