- This event has passed.
Extended Through November! Harvest Weekends – Live Music & Food Trucks
November 4 @ 12:00 pm - November 26 @ 5:00 pm
Join us Saturdays & Sundays for our Harvest Weekends
Take in the beautiful fall foliage!
Enjoy wine by the glass, bottle or a wine flight in our outdoor seating area.
Live music from 12pm – 5:00 pm.
Delicious food from our visiting food trucks will be available for purchase.
November Music & Food Vendors
Nov 4: Sean Jennings 1-5 Julio’s on Main & Top Shelf
Nov 5: Anker 12-5 Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine
Nov 11: Steph Owens 12-5 Julio’s on Main & Top Shelf
Nov 12: Greg Jones 12-5 Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine
Nov 18: Sean Jennings 1-5 Buon Viaggio Mobile Wood Fired Pizza
Nov 19: Steph Owens 12-5 Buon Viaggio Mobile Wood Fired Pizza
Nov 25: Erik Wozniak 12-5 Buon Viaggio Mobile Wood Fired Pizza
Nov 26: Greg Jones 12-5 Buon Viaggio Mobile Wood Fired Pizza
Your guide to harvest weekends:
- Dogs are allowed in our outside area.
- Guests of all ages are welcome to join us.
- We are a smoke free facility.
- No outside food is allowed (this includes cake).
- Reservations are not accepted, seating is first come first serve.
Harvest weekends are the perfect place to celebrate our new fall wine releases!
November wine releases include:
- 2022 William Heritage Skin Contact Pinot Gris (Orange Wine)
- 2022 William Heritage Semillon
- 2022 William Heritage Reserve BDX Blanc
- 2022 William Heritage Painted Horse
- Jersey Jingle (Sweet Red Blend)
- Red Sled Cabernet Sauvignon
New release wines are now available to sample on tasting sheets at our Mullica Hill and Haddonfield tasting rooms. Due to limited availability, we were unable to feature Jersey Cheer and Red Sled on our tasting sheets.