Tasting Room Sales Associate Haddonfield, New Jersey
Location: 127 Kings Hwy E, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Currently looking for staff members able to work Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 2:00pm-7:30pm shifts (possibly the occasional Saturday or Sunday). We will consider applicants who can work all or most of these working days/hours.
This position is responsible for working the wine bar at William Heritage tasting room and retail sales. Training would be at our Mullica Hill tasting room location for the first few days The main objectives of this position are as follows.
- Offer the best possible customer service and an “ultra-friendly” attitude towards visitors
- We are looking for positive and upbeat personalities to offer the best possible tasting room experience
- Facilitate / promote wine sales & wine club sign ups
- Help maintain a clean / orderly tasting room (execute daily checklist items)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete knowledge of William Heritage wines, story, production and vineyards
- Pouring samples of wine
- Encouraging customers to buy William Heritage wines and to join our wine club
- Educating guests about the William Heritage story, our wines & vineyards
- Accurate use of the registers (computer based)
- Opening & closing procedures
- Restocking of wine & merchandise in the Tasting Room
- Maintaining the aesthetics of the Tasting Room
- Participate in William Heritage special wine events & employee meetings
- Perform other work in Tasting Room, as needed (Ex: Inventory, Helping to Clean Bar, etc.)
- Passion for wine in your day-to-day life
- Ability to lift 50lbs. (one case of wine)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong desire to offer great customer service
Working Locations, Days & Hours
- Training and initial working location will take place at Mullica Hill Tasting Room – 480 Mullica Hill Road, Mullica Hill, NJ
- Official working location will be at our Haddonfield tasting room – 127 Kings HWY, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- Currently looking for staff members able to work Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 2:00pm-7:30pm shifts (possibly the occasional Saturday or Sunday). We will consider applicants who can work all or most of these working days/hours.
Competitive hourly wage plus tips (specific hourly wage disclosed via email)
How To Apply
Email Rich at [email protected] (please no phone calls or dropping off physical resumes at tasting room)
– Please include a brief statement about why you would like to work for William Heritage Winery and mention any relevant past work experience. Applicants may also attach a resume if they have one.