Three new wine releases inspired by the natural wine movement (Natty Wines). Sample at home with your quarantine crew anytime or join us for our upcoming virtual tasting with our winemakers.
Sustainably farmed in New Jersey. Harvested by Hand from William Heritage estate vineyards. Fermented with native yeast. Bottled unfiltered. Little to no sulfites added.
- Three bottles of newly released Natty Wines.
- 2019 Stayman Piquette
- 2019 Pét-Nat Chenin Blanc
- 2019 Pét-Nat Semillon
- Suggested cheese pairing cards
- Wine evaluation sheets
- $69 / box
- 10% discount for wine club members
- Max discount 10%. No additional discounts apply to wine tasting at home box (eg. quarantine discounts, case discounts, etc.)
Virtual Tasting With Our Winemakers And Special Guest Bloomsday Café
Taste along with our winemaker and SPECIAL GUESTS – BLOOMSDAY CAFE! Owner Zach Morris along with Tim Kweeder (Philadelphia Magazine’s Best of Philly Wine Guy) will be joining us for the virtual tasting. Zach has been to more natural wine regions than anyone we’ve met. He was also an instructor at the Wine School of Philadelphia. He is the founder and owner of Bloomsday Cafe – the critically acclaimed cafe and natural wine shop located in Philadelphia. If you are looking for the region’s natural wine “experts” – Zach Morris and Tim Kweeder are who you want to talk to.
SAVE THE DATE: Virtual tasting will be on Friday, June 19 at 6pm on Instagram LIVE. Get the inside scoop on how this intriguing wines were made and ask questions in the comments section. Make sure to purchase in time so you can taste along!
Have the Cheese Pairings Delivered to Your Door-Step
Board Catering is offering a cheese board with the exact cheeses that pair with our Natty box! We are so excited to team up with this local company. Available for contact free home delivery or for convenient pick-up at our winery in Mullica Hill on Friday, June 19th (same day as our virtual tasting). $35/cheese board + delivery fee. 👉 🧀 To place your cheese board order email [email protected]
Featured Cheese Board Details from Board Catering
- Blueberry Stilton Cheese
- Piave Cheese
- Manchego Cheese
- Mini Jar of Honey
- French Bageutte
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Candied Walnuts
- Grapes, Strawberry, Apricot
- White Lemon Crunch Bark
Perfect For Your Next Virtual Happy Hour
Encourage friends & family to purchase a home wine tasting box and taste along with them for your next zoom hangout!
How To Purchase
- Walk-in purchases available at Mullica Hill & Haddonfield tasting rooms! Masks required for walk-ins.
- Bloomsday Cafe will also be selling the Natty Box (same price) at their location in Philadelphia. Visit their website to view pick-up days and online ordering. You can also give them a call for info (267) 319-8018
- Valid for curbside pick up, delivery & shipping
- Learn more about these “contactless” purchasing options