Open Daily from 10am – 6pm
Open for To-Go Bottle Sales
Walk-ins Welcome, Reservations Recommended
Reservations recommended for Saturdays and Sundays. We are unable to take reservations over the phone.
Important Seating Information (Please Read Before Your Visit)
- We can no longer accommodate guests in our seating areas under the age of 21 (including children & strollers).
- Outside food, including cake/cupcakes are not allowed.
- Balloons are not permitted.
- We do not allow dogs or any pets at the winery.
- Walk-ins welcome, reservations recommended on Saturdays, Sunday’s and after 3pm on Thursdays and Fridays (we are unable to take reservations over the phone)
- Indoor seating available for up to 4 people per table, outdoor seating available to accommodate up to 8 people
- We are unable to accommodate large groups or parties. Unfortunately, we cannot push tables together.
- Each seating is for 1 hour and 45 minutes to allow time for staff to sanitize tables in-between seatings. Seating reservation times are as follows –
- 11AM reservation (ends at 12:45PM)
- 1:30PM reservation (ends at 3:15PM)
- 4:00PM reservations (ends at 6:00PM)
- Available Offerings For Our Guests –
- Wine by the bottle / wine by the glass
- Wine tasting flights (includes five 2 ounce samples of wine organized in our metal flights racks)
- Food items such as our famous pepperoni & cheese bread, baked brie and asiago spinach dip
- Inclement Weather (for outdoor seating only)
- Our outdoor seating area will be open to accommodate guests rain or shine.
- In the event of significant rain there is little to no cover in our outdoor area so we encourage guests to re-schedule their reservation based on their comfort level with inclement weather.
- See your reservation confirmation email to reschedule / cancel your reservation.
- The seating area will be closed in the event of thunder/lightning.
- We can hold a reservation for no more than 15 minutes past the reservation time.
Our new Haddonfield tasting room is now open! Click here to learn more about the new location and to make a reservation for wine tasting.