NEW Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday 12pm – 9pm
Sunday 12pm – 6pm
June 10th – Member Appreciation Day. We will be closed to the general public except for wine sales to go. Members must make reservations in order to attend. More information can be found here….
Family Owned & Operated
William Heritage Winery is owned and operated by Bill & Penni Heritage with help from their sons – Richard, Bryan & Erik. The family has been farming in Mullica Hill, New Jersey for six generations. Growing wine grapes and crafting fine wines is a new and exciting chapter in their rich agricultural history. Farming has been an important piece of the family’s legacy since 1853.
Newly Renovated Tasting Room
The family’s newly renovated wine tasting room in Mullica Hill, New Jersey is now open. They invite you to sample award-winning wines crafted from their own estate-grown vineyards.
90 Point Ratings from Wine & Spirits Magazine & Wine Enthusiast
William Heritage Winery is honored to have recently received 90 point ratings from such publications as Wine & Spirits Magazine, and Wine Enthusiast. Top ratings have been awarded to their Brut Rosé, BDX (Bordeaux-style red blend) & Pét-Nat Chenin Blanc.
Tasting Room Open Everyday
The William Heritage tasting room is open seven days a week and seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. Outdoor seating is also available. Please review our helpful tips and rules section below before visiting us. We look forward to creating new memories with you here at the winery!
Lite Bites Menu
- Margherita Flatbread with Roasted Tomatoes $14
Flatbread topped with roasted tomato, fresh mozzarella, hand-picked basil, and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Wild Mushroom Flatbread with Truffle $14
A savory flatbread featuring wild mushrooms, aioli spread, crumbled goat cheese, fresh scallion, and drizzled with truffle oil.
- Pepperoni & Cheese Bread $13
Made with white dough, fresh sliced pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. Served warm with marinara sauce.
- Baked Brie $14
Made with Rosenborg Castello Danish Brie, chopped walnuts, and Dalmatia fig spread. Served warm with crackers.
- Asiago Spinach Dip $14
Made with Asiago cheese, spinach, artichokes, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Served warm with tortilla chips and garnished with fresh fruit.
- Cheese & Charcuterie Box $18
Premium pre-cut cheeses of manchego, cheddar, and smoked cheese. Includes fresh grapes, assorted olives, asiago port spread, pepperoni slices, and various crackers. Handmade with love by our Heritage Staff.
- Humus Tray $13
Our newest vegan-friendly item! Creamy hummus with a colorful assortment of fresh vegetables and pita wedges.
Important Tips & Seating Information (Please Read Before Your Visit)
- Reservations are no longer required at our tasting room locations. All seating is first come, first served. We no longer have a 90 minute seating time limit.
- Outside food, including cake/cupcakes are not permitted.
- Visitors are permitted to bring guests along with them that are under the age of 21 (including children). We ask that guests under the age of 21 are accompanied by a parent or guardian. We will remain diligent about carding all of our guests and maintain a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking.
- Dogs are permitted in our grassy areas and are required to have a leash. We do not allow does inside of our tasting rooms.
- Indoor seating available for up to 4 people per table, outdoor seating available to accommodate up to 6 people.
- We are unable to accommodate large groups or parties.
- Available Offerings For Our Guests:
- Wine by the bottle / wine by the glass
- Wine tasting flights (includes five 2 ounce samples of wine organized in our metal flight racks)
- Food items are available from our light bites menu such as our famous pepperoni & cheese bread, baked brie and asiago spinach dip.
- Inclement Weather (for outdoor seating only)
- Our outdoor seating area will be open to accommodate guests rain or shine.
- In the event of significant rain, there is little to no cover in our outdoor area. We encourage guests to re-schedule their visit based on their comfort level with inclement weather.
- The seating area will be closed in the event of thunder/lightning.
Our new Haddonfield tasting room is now open!