Open Daily from 10am – 6pm
*Mother’s Day Weekend – May 7-8, 2022 – we are open normal business hours. We are excited to share two brand new wine releases; 2020 Merlot and Jersey Rosé. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. We hope you enjoy your visit with us.
Family Owned & Operated
William Heritage Winery is owned and operated by Bill & Penni Heritage with help from their sons – Richard, Bryan & Erik. The family has been farming in Mullica Hill, New Jersey for six generations. Growing wine grapes and crafting fine wines is a new and exciting chapter in their rich agricultural history. Farming has been an important piece of the family’s legacy since 1853.
Newly Renovated Tasting Room
The family’s newly renovated wine tasting room in Mullica Hill, New Jersey is now open. They invite you to sample award-winning wines crafted from their own estate-grown vineyards.
90 Point Ratings from Wine & Spirits Magazine & Wine Enthusiast
William Heritage Winery is honored to have recently received 90 point ratings from such publications as Wine & Spirits Magazine, and Wine Enthusiast. Top ratings have been awarded to their Brut Rosé, BDX (Bordeaux-style red blend) & Pét-Nat Chenin Blanc.
Tasting Room Open Everyday
The William Heritage tasting room is open seven days a week and seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. Outdoor seating is also available. Please review our helpful tips and rules section below before visiting us. We look forward to creating new memories with you here at the winery!
Important Tips & Seating Information (Please Read Before Your Visit)
- Guests under the age of 21 (including children & strollers) are not permitted in our seating areas. They may join a parent when making to-go purchases.
- Reservations are not longer required at our tasting room locations. All seating is first come, first served.
- Outside food, including cake/cupcakes are not allowed.
- Balloons are not permitted.
- We do not allow dogs or any pets at the winery.
- Indoor seating available for up to 4 people per table, outdoor seating available to accommodate up to 6 people.
- We are unable to accommodate large groups or parties. Unfortunately, we cannot push tables together.
- Available Offerings For Our Guests:
- Wine by the bottle / wine by the glass
- Wine tasting flights (includes five 2 ounce samples of wine organized in our metal flight racks)
- Food items are available from our light bites menu such as our famous pepperoni & cheese bread, baked brie and asiago spinach dip.
- Inclement Weather (for outdoor seating only)
- Our outdoor seating area will be open to accommodate guests rain or shine.
- In the event of significant rain, there is little to no cover in our outdoor area. We encourage guests to re-schedule their visit based on their comfort level with inclement weather.
- The seating area will be closed in the event of thunder/lightning.
Our new Haddonfield tasting room is now open!