Open Daily from 10am – 6pm
Open for To-Go Bottle Sales
Online reservations ONLY. We are unable to take reservations over the phone.
- Reservations are required for all seating. Click HERE to make your reservation.
- We can no longer accommodate guests in our seating areas under the age of 21 (including children).
- Outside food, including cake/cupcakes are not allowed.
- Balloons are not permitted.
- We are unable to accommodate wine sampling at the tasting bar.
- We are not allowing dogs or any pets at the winery.
Additional Seating Information
In accordance with state guidelines we have a few important protocols in place to offer a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests and staff members.
- Online Reservations Required (We are unable to take reservations over the phone)
- Indoor seating available for up to 4 people per table, outdoor seating available to accommodate up to 8 people
- We are unable to accommodate large groups or parties. Unfortunately, we cannot push tables together.
- Each reservation is for 1 hour and 45 minutes to allow time for staff to sanitize tables in-between seatings. Seating reservation times are as follows –
- 11AM reservation (ends at 12:45PM)
- 1:30PM reservation (ends at 3:15PM)
- 4:00PM reservations (ends at 6:00PM)
- Online reservations only. We are unable to take reservations over the phone.
- Available Offerings For Our Guests –
- Wine by the bottle / wine by the glass
- Wine tasting flights (includes five 2 ounce samples of wine organized in our metal flights racks)
- Food items such as our famous pepperoni & cheese bread, baked brie and asiago spinach dip
- Bring Your Mask
- Masks are required in our tasting room, but not while seated at your table
- We ask that you wear them if you leave your table
- Sorry, but we are not offering winery tours at this time
- Inclement Weather (for outdoor seating only)
- Our outdoor seating area will be open to accommodate guests rain or shine.
- In the event of significant rain there is little to no cover in our outdoor area so we encourage guests to re-schedule their reservation based on their comfort level with inclement weather.
- See your reservation confirmation email to reschedule / cancel your reservation.
- The seating area will be closed in the event of thunder/lightning.
- We can hold a reservation for no more than 15 minutes past the reservation time.
At William Heritage Winery we are doing our part to responsibly mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus. It is of utmost importance for us to keep our patrons and staff safe. We want to reassure our customers that we have doubled our efforts to sanitize and develop protocols consistent with the recommendations of health organizations.
We have implemented thorough cleaning and sanitizing protocols for the tasting room including all surfaces, checkout registers, door knobs, etc. We have stocked up on gloves and face masks for the staff. Any staff member showing symptoms is encouraged to stay home. Signs displaying tips for proper hand washing have been posted. These are just a few of the many steps we are taking to keep our patrons and staff safe. Bill & Penni Heritage want all of our guests to feel comfortable when visiting our family winery.
Our new Haddonfield tasting room is now open! Click here to learn more about the new location and to make a reservation for wine tasting.