February Wine & Chocolate Month – Special Pairing being offered
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday 12pm – 9pm
Sunday 12pm – 6pm
Family Owned & Operated
William Heritage Winery is owned and operated by Bill & Penni Heritage with help from their sons – Richard, Bryan & Erik. The family has been farming in Mullica Hill, New Jersey for six generations. Growing wine grapes and crafting fine wines is a new and exciting chapter in their rich agricultural history. Farming has been an important piece of the family’s legacy since 1853.
Newly Renovated Tasting Room
The family’s newly renovated wine tasting room in Mullica Hill, New Jersey is now open. They invite you to sample award-winning wines crafted from their own estate-grown vineyards.
90 Point Ratings from Wine & Spirits Magazine and Wine Enthusiast
William Heritage Winery is honored to have recently received 90 point ratings from such publications as Wine & Spirits Magazine, Wine Enthusiast, and James Suckling. Top ratings have been awarded to their Brut Rosé, BDX (Bordeaux-style red blend) & Pét-Nat Chenin Blanc.
Tasting Room Open Everyday
The William Heritage tasting room is open seven days a week and seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. Outdoor seating is also available. Please review our helpful tips and rules section below before visiting us. We look forward to creating new memories with you here at the winery!
Important Tips & Seating Information
(Please Read Before Your Visit)
- Reservations are no longer available at our tasting room locations, other than for special events. All seating is first come, first served. We do not have a time limit on your stay.
- Outside food, including cake/cupcakes are not permitted.
- Visitors are permitted to bring guests along with them that are under the age of 21 (including children). We ask that guests under the age of 21 are accompanied by a parent or guardian. We will remain diligent about carding all of our guests and maintain a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking.
- Dogs are permitted in our grassy areas and are required to have a leash. We do not allow dogs inside of our tasting rooms.
- Indoor seating available for up to 4 people per table, outdoor seating available to accommodate up to 6 people. We are unable to accommodate large groups or parties.
- Available offerings for our guests include wine by the bottle, by the glass, tasting flights, and assorted food items from our kitchen.
- Our outdoor seating area will be open to accommodate guests rain or shine. In the event of significant rain, there is little to no cover in our outdoor area. We encourage guests to re-schedule their visit based on their comfort level with inclement weather. The seating area will be closed in the event of thunder/lightning.
Our new Haddonfield tasting room is now open!