At William Heritage Winery, we enjoy welcoming and hosting our wine club members, other returning customers and new visitors alike. In order to continue to provide you and your friends with the best wine tasting experience and the level of customer service you have come to expect from William heritage Winery we have updated our policies so that your visit with us is enjoyable.
The following is in regards to our new policy, which no longer permits those under the age of 21, including children, in our seating area. Please know that we came to this decision after much thought and consideration. We realize that this is not a popular policy change, but moving forward we feel that it is the most responsible decision, especially as we continue to socially distance in our limited outdoor seating area.
We want to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and staff members. Over the past few months it has been our goal to go above and beyond the CDC guidelines with regards to limiting crowds and maintaining social distance.
We want to assure our guests that the seating area at William Heritage Winery moving forward will provide an adult-like atmosphere where our visitors can sit, relax and most importantly feel safe while spending time with us.
We appreciate your understanding and we look forward to your next visit.
- William Heritage Winery will no longer accept large groups (6 or more) or parties. Often times, large groups create a negative impact on other guests due to overcrowding.
- Buses and limousines are welcome Monday through Friday at any time during our normal business hours. We request that you call us and let us know the day you are visiting and your approximate time of arrival.
- No buses or limousines will be accepted on Saturdays and Sundays. Like many of the wineries in our area, we want to reduce over-crowding in our Tasting Room, and to provide a wonderful experience for all guests.
- We do not host birthday parties, showers or other social events.
- No outside food is permitted. We offer a very nice tapas menu as well as a wonderful selection of cheeses and crackers.
- In accordance with the New Jersey Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, NO alcohol other than William Heritage wine may be consumed anywhere on our property.
- For those that would like to enjoy a glass of wine after their tasting, we offer a limited amount of outdoor seating. We do not take reservations for seating.
- We discourage pushing tables and chairs together.
- William Heritage Winery and other local wineries are not bars. We are designed to introduce guests to our wines and offer a wine experience, through tastings and tours. Our goal is to offer guests a relaxed wine-focused environment.
- Weekends and Holidays are busy days at the winery. Staff members are striving to serve everyone equally and ensure a quality wine experience. We appreciate your patience as you might experience a wait in line or for an accessible place at the serving area.
- No animals are allowed.
- Policies are subject to change at our own discretion to ensure the best possible wine experience for all patrons.
- Please contact us with any questions.
Professional Photography Policy
Photography is permitted on the property however; guest must make reservations with us prior to arriving on property for photo shoots. There is a one-time fee for use of the winery and grounds. Please call well in advance in order to make other arrangements if your desired date and time are not available. Photos may be taken between the hours of 10AM and 5:00PM. Times are subject to availability based on winery and events. You are limited to fifteen people in your group (including those taking the pictures).
Sessions must be scheduled at least 10 days in advance.
Locations fees: $100 per session Monday-Thursday or $200 per session on weekends. Note: locations fees are assessed per session, not per photographer.
Sessions are scheduled by the hour; running over the time limit will initiate a second session fee.
Photographers and their clients must comply with all vineyard rules. Failure to comply with rules will result in expulsion from the property.
Photography for magazines, catalogs, publications, advertising, weddings or any other unlisted category, including videography, must contact Amy for scheduling and pre-payment for your session will be taken over the phone.
You must park your car and walk to the various locations.
Cancellation within 24 hours of your set time will result in 50% of your fee forfeited.
Thank you for considering Heritage Vineyards as a backdrop for your photos.