Haddonfield Tasting Room
We are excited to announce the opening of our new wine tasting room located in downtown Haddonfield, New Jersey. The new space is located at 127 Kings Hwy E (formerly occupied by Kings Road Brewery), directly across the street from the British Chip Shop. The storefront is a smaller, more intimate version of our estate tasting room located in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. The entire portfolio of critically acclaimed wines are available for purchase at the Haddonfield location.
Online reservations required. We are unable to accommodate reservations over the phone.
Indoor Reservations – wine by the bottle or wine tasting table-side are being offered to our guests. All guests must be 21 years or older. No outside food is permitted, we offer curated cheese boards available for purchase.
- Monday 11am-7pm
- Tuesday 11am-7pm
- Wednesday 11am-7pm
- Thursday 11am-7pm
- Friday 11am-7pm
- Saturday 11am-7pm
- Sunday 11am-7pm
- Face coverings are required to enter the space.
- Customers may purchase wine online ahead of time for in-store pick up.
- All surfaces at the William Heritage tasting room will be sanitized regularly.
Additional Haddonfield Tasting Room questions – (856) 520-8677
Wine Club Members
For added convenience, William Heritage wine club members will have the option to pick up their seasonal wine club packages at the Haddonfield or Mullica Hill tasting room locations. More info about upcoming wine club packages during Covid-19.
- Enjoy a wine tasting table-side.
- William Heritage wine club members receive a complimentary wine tasting for them and a guest.
- Stop in with friends to enjoy your favorite bottle of William Heritage wine in a design-forward wine tasting atmosphere.
- Plan your Haddonfield downtown visit to include wine tasting, shopping, a visit to the local brewery and dinner at your favorite BYOB.
- Reservations for indoor seating is required.