Visit our newest tasting room location in Downtown Haddonfield, New Jersey
The new space is located at 127 Kings Hwy E, directly across the street from the British Chip Shop. The storefront is a smaller, more intimate version of our estate tasting room located in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. The entire portfolio of critically acclaimed wines are available for purchase at the Haddonfield location.
We are excited to announce that we will be offering Live Music at our Haddonfield location in April – June!
Tasting Room Hours
- Monday – Thursday 1pm – 9pm
- Friday and Saturday 12-9pm
- Sunday 12pm – 6pm
Indoor Seating – Wine by the bottle or wine tasting table-side are being offered to our guests. No outside food is permitted. We offer curated cheese boards available for purchase. Stop in with friends to enjoy your favorite bottle of William Heritage wine in a design-forward wine tasting atmosphere.
Plan your Haddonfield downtown visit to include wine tasting, shopping, a visit to the local brewery and dinner at your favorite BYOB.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate groups for special events or celebrations.
Haddonfield Tasting Room questions – (856) 520-8677
Wine Club Members
For added convenience, William Heritage wine club members will have the option to pick up their seasonal wine club packages at the Haddonfield or Mullica Hill tasting room locations.
Important Tips & Seating Information
- Reservations are no longer available at our tasting room locations, except for special events. All seating is first come, first served. We do not have a time limit on seating.
- Outside food, including cake/cupcakes are not permitted.
- Visitors are permitted to bring guests along with them that are under the age of 21 (including children). We ask that guests under the age of 21 are accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. We will remain diligent about checking IDs for all of our guests and maintain a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking.
- Indoor seating available for up to 6 people per table, outdoor tables available May through October. Outdoor tables can accommodate up to 4 guests. We are unable to accommodate large groups or parties.
- Available offering for our guests include wine by the bottle, wine tastings, and personal cheese boxes for purchase.
Plan a visit to our Mullica Hill tasting room. Click here for more information.